Posted on February 28, 2018 by Nick Billinton
See you at SOT and ToxExpo 2018! Booth 1651
We will be exhibiting at the 57th Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology and ToxExpo 11th to 15th March 2018 to be held in San Antonio, Texas. We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you all and discuss our increased GLP and non-GLP genetic toxicology and in vitro skin sensitisation testing services. We have the expertise and services to provide solutions for your toxicology needs.
New from Gentronix:
- MultiFlow™ DNA damage screening assay enables our scientists to rapidly determine the underlining mechanism of genotoxicity.
- 96-well microplate TK6 micronucleus test. Our miniaturised in vitro micronucleus test enables early prediction of regulatory battery outcome with low compound & cost, alongside highly responsive timelines.
- Addition of FISH to in vitro micronucleus test enables our in-house team of cytogeneticists to confirm an aneugenic mechanism, and advise on risk assessment strategies.
- Mouse Lymphoma Assay (MLA) enables assessment of mammalian cell gene mutation potential.
- Provision of genotoxicity services and support in relation to NIAS testing within Food Contact Materials. Gentronix has expertise to help food & packaging producers to perform genotoxicity hazard and risk assessments regarding EU legislation for IAS and NIAS.
- In vitro Skin Sensitisation Testing Services. Gentronix is proud to announce its launch of DPRA, KeratinoSens™ and h-CLAT services throughout 2018. Providing additional toxicology area services to our clients, with the same level of expertise and quality.
As a growing organisation, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver toxicology solutions within early screening through to product development, delivering expert support to global industries. To ensure our continued delivery of high quality science and services, we have increased our purpose built laboratory space and team of expert genetic and skin toxicologists.